Pages

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Community Survey

Since October, we have been offering a monthly "Open Jam" in the Creation Lab.  During these Open Jams, we open the space for free to actors, writers, creators -- and virtually anyone in our community who has a creative project.  

Although many community members have commented on how neat the idea is, the last few Open Jams have been underpopulated.  People mention things like: "I really wanted to come, but I had to work" or "I was planning on coming but I thought I wouldn't know anyone." 

As we move forward with this program, we want to make sure it is serving our community in the best, most practical way.  By filling out this survey, you will help us identify how best to shape this program. Thank you in advance!

http://app.fluidsurveys.com/surveys/torontofringe/open-jam-evaluation/

No comments:

Post a Comment